Carnieville



I got a phone call from my friend Gabe who graduated a couple quarters ago.  He has been hired by a film maker out in L.A. (Victor) to put together a website to stir up interest in a horror movie he is trying to develop. Gabe contacted me to illustrate the various components of the site so he can animate them and put them all together. 

Gabe put me in touch with Victor, whom I have been working with the last couple weeks to help develop the look of his movie, Carnieville. Its been fun. I read the script. It's about a possessed carnival. Really cool stuff. Super gory. Hope it gets made.

I have been emailing Victor quick digital sketches, and he picks the things he likes and doesn't and things keep developing from there. A good learning experience.
















Comments

  1. I don't think it looks threatening enough. I know it's supposed to be scary, but everything seems too generic. Turn up the volume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts